Rongoa For The Land

My group and I presented about a text called Rongoa for the land. We presented to practise the skills we learnt from this term which were inference and scanning. We also presented to get confident at speaking publicly .

First we talked about what rongoa means and about the plan the people came up with. Rongoa means medience. The people who owns taiporutu came up with a plan to restore their whenua.

Next I talk about what taiporutu was, before the plan called ahikaaroa. I need to improve on making eyecontact with the audiences.

Lastly we finished presenting we got our score. Our score was: Achieved because we got achieved on information and performance. We got achieved on information because remembered to add text details, 3 summarised main points, at least 2 must be correct ,and what our group thought of the topic. We got achieved on performance because we remember to speak at least  two audible sentences, eye contact with the audience at least twice, and standing still.

I enjoyed this because I presented a text called Rongoa for the land. Our group needs to improve on check the rubric while we do our slide deck. We did well on speaking audible sentences to the audience.